Please take a moment to review out Terms and Conditions
Payment for Sightseeing Tours
- Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment unless credit facilities have been agreed.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number of passengers is not reached. Minimum number of passengers required for tour departures is 06 pax. In such cases, the Company’s liability to the customer is either the full return of the monies paid for the tour or provision of a suitable alternative tour as agreed with the customer.
- Where the Customer cancels his/her tour reservation, charges will be payable by the Customer as detailed below.
Please note that all Customers cancelling any tour reservation will be charged a standard fee of 10% of the booking price to cover administration costs. The following terms and conditions apply.
For 1 day sightseeing tours :
- Cancellation more than 72 hours before departure – full refund less administration fee (10%)
- Cancellation less than 72 hours before departure – administration fee (10%) then at the Company’s discretion (There is normally no refund unless ticket is resold)
- No refunds are given on any tours if the passenger is late for a tour/cannot find pick up point.
Payment for Touring Groups
Full payment is required before the start of the tour unless credit facilities have been agreed.
- Cancellation more than 28 days before tour departure – No Charge
- Cancellation less than 28 days but more than 14 days – 50% of total amount
- Cancellation less than 14 days – 100% of total amount
Whilst McNee Coach Hire maintains insurance meeting all statutory requirements, we strongly recommend that passengers hold comprehensive and suitable travel, medical and cancellation insurance to cover for eventualities during travel.
The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries at any time, due to weather conditions, traffic problems, availability of attractions or such extenuating circumstances outwith our control.
Other Operators/Carriers/Third Party Suppliers
The Company will not accept or have any liability for any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier (including subcontracted coach services and print communications) or person providing services in connection with any tour unless such a person is employed by or under direct control of the Company. Tickets and vouchers for travel on other carriers are subject to the normal conditions of carriage of the individual carrier
- Our current published prices on the website are valid from 01st April 2011 to 31st March 2012
- Whilst reduced entry to some visitor attractions may be available, and any such will be made clear by the guide all tour prices are for transport and driver-guide services only. (unless otherwise stated). All meals and refreshments are at the travellers own expense.
- Discount prices are offered to persons over the age of 60 years, full-time students and children between 5 and 16 years. We regret that children under 5 years cannot be carried
Luggage is limited to 1 medium-sized suitcase and one carry-on bag per person
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on any of our vehicles
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offence or upset to other passengers. In such cases full cancellation charges to the passenger apply, and the Company shall have no further liability to that passenger.
The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, illness, weather conditions, road traffic conditions, temporary technical, electrical or mechanical breakdown.
Please note that when giving information for the purposes of making your booking, you will be deemed to consent to us holding and using that information to send you details of other products and services we provide or intend to provide that we think may be of interest to you.. If you prefer your information not to be used in that way, please contact us, giving your name & address : in writing or by email or by telephone.